How to program your Smart, Safe Home system to send you a video clip whenever your kids arrive home
- Make sure your camera is pointing at the front door (or wherever your kids come in).
- Make sure you have yourself (or whoever wants to receive the notification) added into your address book (available under the “Notifications” tab at the top of your screen once you log into your Alarm.com account).
- Click the “Video” tab, then select “Recording Schedules.”
- To add a new event and trigger a notification, click “Add a System-Triggered Schedule”* or “Add a Motion-Triggered Schedule,”** and you can set up the camera to begin recording a clip when the camera detects motion, when the door sensor is opened, or when your kids unlock the door, depending on what type of system you have or your preference.
- Choose how you want your notification delivered – as a push notification, text or email.
Now your Alarm.com system is all set up to let you know that your kids are home and safe.
About Burns & McBride
Our job is to provide essential services to homeowners. one of those essential services is home security and automation. We provide affordable home automation to help protect families, allow them to use energy more wisely and simplify their lives.The Burns & McBride Smart, Safe Home system uses Z-wave technology to tie things like locks, thermostats and lights together so that you can control them whether you are home or away. Burns & McBride has been providing essential home services since 1949. To learn more about Burns & McBride’s Smart, Safe Home can help you – call us at 302-656-5110 or visit our website at www.burnsandmcbride.com